Monday, February 22, 2010

You Sound Like You're From Lonnndonnn


Despite my newfound hatred for all things easyJet and downright miserable traveling experiences this past weekend, London was epic.

In sum: High Tea at Harrods, Pizza Express, QPR won!, celebration, Mr. Scruff, Magic Dance, my very own Oyster Card, Camden is badass, a real English breakfast, great folks, people who actually speak English, flight delays, plane engine problems, safe arrival, lots of Toblerone, a higher knowledge of the Tube system, "Peter Rammage Wonderland", a real-live streaker, and lots of American Idol.

I didn't take any pictures (shocker, I know), but I managed to steal some pictures from Kacy:


Mr. Jones himself enjoying some champagne during our tea-time at Harrods

Tea, finger sandwiches, crumpets, and dessert at Harrods... dee-lish

Do you really want a description?


Love y'all!

-E

1 comment:

  1. YES! The Coors T made the trip. Way to represent, dawg.

    ReplyDelete